Our Terms and Conditions section are like a contract between us and our customers. We make information and services available to our customers, and our customers must follow certain rules.
By using our services, you agree that we can:
- Withdraw and cancel services, and make financial transactions on your behalf.
- Manage your expectations as best as possible and advise you if we cannot fulfill your expectations. If we cannot, you may be eligible for a full refund.
- We are a telemedicine service. Your relationship with our doctor begins and ends with a phone call.
- We are not a primary care physician. We are a consultant service.
- We do our best to advise you on wellness, COVID prevention, COVID treatment, Long COVID, post-vaccine injury.
- There is no guarantee our protocols will work for everyone. There may be side effects to treatment, as well as delays outside of our management, such as medication deliveries from a pharmacy.